If you want to prevent or cure your yeast infection, you need to avoid these types of foods and include others into your daily diet. Here is a list of foods that I try to avoid:
1. Eliminate sugars and artificial sweeteners as well as foods containing them. Well I know from the experience that this is very difficult to do. Not only because I can’t live without some good dark chocolate, but also because everywhere you look you will find sugars. Did you know that even a regular ketchup found in your local supermarket contains sugars? Sugars feed bad bacteria, so you need to stay away from sugary foods at least while you are trying to fight Candida.
2. Avoid fruits and fruit juices, except for Granny Smith apples. If you have to have some fruits, allow yourself strawberries or blueberries. Stick to freshly prepared vegetable juices. No canned and frozen juices!
3. Avoid yeast-containing foods. Here I mean: most of the breads, beer, wine, and pickles.
4. Yeast is a mushroom. So, stop eating mushrooms altogether.
5. Avoid dairy products and all types of cheese. If you have to have a yogurt, then it should be a plain one without sweeteners. Cheeses actually contain or are molds or yeasts.
Especially if you suffer from vaginal yeast infection, it is advisable that you change your diet. Many look at vaginal infection as something minor that can be treated with the antibiotics. But, antibiotics are harmful for the liver. So, alter your diet and try Native Remedies Vagi-Soothe, 50ML Bottle
This product is great. It received rave reviews from customers. Vagi-Soothe safely reduces vaginal discharge and odor, without harmful side effects. This natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve vaginal itching, burning and discomfort and maintain delicate tissue and membrane health and support soothed skin.
So if you suffer from yeast infection avoid these foods.
Tags: avoid these yeast infection diect, Can vagi soothe cure candidiasis, candida cure, cure yeast infection, cure yeast with food, diet to alleviate fungal infections, Diet to ease yeast infection, diet to stop yeast infections, diet to treat yeast infections, eat pickles for yeast infection, eat to treat yeast infection, food that cures yeast infections, food that prevent infection, food that prevent yeast infections, food that prevents fungal infection, food that prevents yeast infection, food that stop infection, food to ease yeast infection, food to eat yeast infection, food to prevent infection, food to prevent yeast infection, food to prevent yeast infections, foods 2 prevent yeast on skin, foods for yeast infection, foods that cure yeast, foods that heal yeast infection, foods that prevent infection, foods that prevent infections, foods that prevent yeast, foods that prevent yeast infections, foods that relieve yeast infections, foods that soothe yeast infections, foods that stop yeast infection, foods that treat yeast infections, foods to alleviate yeast infections, foods to avoid yeast infection, foods to combat yeast infection, foods to cure fungal infection, foods to cure yeast infection, foods to eat yeast infection, foods to prevent yeast, foods to sooth yeast infection, foods to stop yeast infection, foods with yeast to avoid, foods+that+stop+yeast+infection, fruits cure yeast infection, fruits that cure yeast infection, fruits that cure yeast infections?, fungal infection food to avoid, how to prevent food infection, japan yeast cure, preventing candida on skin, reviews on vagi-soothe, stop eating yeast, Surgery stop yeast infections, surgery to prevent yeast infection, what juice help yeast infections, what juices help yeast infection, when you stop eating yeast, Yeast Infection, yeast infection food remedies, yeast infection food to eat, yeast infection foods to eat, yeast infection prevent surgery, yeast preventing foods