If you want to prevent or cure your yeast infection, you need to avoid these types of foods and include others into your daily diet. Here is a list of foods that I try to avoid:
1. Eliminate sugars and artificial sweeteners as well as foods containing them. Well I know from the experience that this is very difficult to do. Not only because I can’t live without some good dark chocolate, but also because everywhere you look you will find sugars. Did you know that even a regular ketchup found in your local supermarket contains sugars? Sugars feed bad bacteria, so you need to stay away from sugary foods at least while you are trying to fight Candida.
2. Avoid fruits and fruit juices, except for Granny Smith apples. If you have to have some fruits, allow yourself strawberries or blueberries. Stick to freshly prepared vegetable juices. No canned and frozen juices!
3. Avoid yeast-containing foods. Here I mean: most of the breads, beer, wine, and pickles.
4. Yeast is a mushroom. So, stop eating mushrooms altogether.
5. Avoid dairy products and all types of cheese. If you have to have a yogurt, then it should be a plain one without sweeteners. Cheeses actually contain or are molds or yeasts.
Especially if you suffer from vaginal yeast infection, it is advisable that you change your diet. Many look at vaginal infection as something minor that can be treated with the antibiotics. But, antibiotics are harmful for the liver. So, alter your diet and try Native Remedies Vagi-Soothe, 50ML Bottle
This product is great. It received rave reviews from customers. Vagi-Soothe safely reduces vaginal discharge and odor, without harmful side effects. This natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve vaginal itching, burning and discomfort and maintain delicate tissue and membrane health and support soothed skin.
So if you suffer from yeast infection avoid these foods.